- ISBN-10: 0-13-314992-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-314992-0
- Copyright 2015
- Pages: 850
- Edition: 1st
- The CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Premium Edition Practice Test, including more than 400 practice exam questions and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
- "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- More than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring from the author on important exam topics
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
This eBook includes the following formats:
EPUB: The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI: The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF: The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe Reader software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours. You can make copies for your own personal use on up to 6 devices. eBooks are not mean to be shared and ownership cannot be transferred.
Additional information about eBook formats and download instructions will be provided with the product key after purchase.